About the country
The Seychelles Securities Act 2007 provides the legal framework for the provision of Securities Dealer Services. The Seychelles Securities Dealer License is a license which allows your company to trade in securities either as a principal (on its own account) or as an agent (on behalf of its clients) - e.g. in Managed Accounts.
About Licensing Body (Seychelles Financial Services Authority – FSA.)
The regulatory authority is the Financial Services Authority (Seychelles) - FSA. The Seychelles Securities Act 2007 provides the legal framework for the provision of Securities Dealer Services. The Seychelles Securities Dealer License is a license which allows your company to trade in securities either as a principal (on its own account) or as an agent (on behalf of its clients).
Our Process for Seychelles Forex Company Formation
- Domestic Company formation in Seychelles
- Application for Security Dealer License (FSA)
- Bank accounts and payment processing
- Administration & Back-office
Advantages of incorporating a Company in Seychelles
- You can offer Forex products and services online
- You can receive client payments and undertake banking activities like formation of CFD or Forex products.
- You can have an unlimited amount of clients
- Companies holding a Seychelles Securities Dealer License are assured a bank account with leading banks.
- Seychelles are part of the IBAN system so clients can use their SWIFT and IBAN code to transfer funds.
- The required capital deposit is relatively low at US$50,000 and once the license is issued the company is free to use the funds.
- Certified passport copy
- Certified utility bill in English issued within the last month
- CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- Certified academic and professional certificates
- Two professional reference letters
- Bank reference letter
From the Client
- AML Procedures
- Business Plan
Related to the process
- 1. trademark applications, IP Agreements and Domain Name Registration;
- 2. website preparation as well as the preparation or review of any other marketing material.
- 3. assisting with the purchase and negotiations for an MT4 server or any other trading platform required
- 4. assessment, review or testing of the entity’s proposed trading platform;
- 5. assisting with the implementation of Know Your Customer (“KYC”) processes or other compliance procedures.